Quality Compliance Manager
QA Compliance Manager
Based in Cork Pharma Company
Flexible working hours
Excellent opportunity for a QA Compliance Manager to join the quality team in a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork.
You will be working for an excellent employer who invests heavily in their people and it is a very exciting time to be joining the company. You will have opportunity to progress to a Senior Leadership role in time.
In this role, you will have responsibility for the quality assurance compliance activities supporting our manufacturing operation and coordination of QA support for our NPI on site programme.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the QA Compliance Department, develop and mentor your team to achieve objectives delivered to the highest standard.
- Build and maintain a strong robust proactive Quality and inspection readiness culture.
- Implementation, Management and Development of QA activities including GMP documentation, training and associated systems; ISO Train Training Systems; Auditing programs; Exception Systems and Change Control Activities.
- Partner with both internal and external auditory bodies to ensure all inspection activities are supported in a professional and efficient manner.
- Manage the Quality Review process and implement and oversee Quality Plans across the site.
- Partner with the Business Excellence Manager to deliver all QA projects related to driving process and systems improvements.
- Ensure the site meets all appropriate GMP regulations.
- Oversee QA activities relating to New Product Introduction to the site.
- Support review and release of manufactured batches as required.
- Degree in science or relayed discipline.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role with people management within the pharma industry.
- QP status or be in the process for achieving it.
- Experience in auditing.
For more information please don't hesitate to call Aoife on 086 044 3981 to discuss the role in more detail.