Quality Auditor Electronics
Our client based in Cork (on the bus route from the city) requires 3 quality auditors. This is a full time, days only, permanent position in a state of the art production facility.
You will be joining a muli national company that takes pride in their excellent training, work ethos and family friendly, inclusive working environment.
Your duties will include:
* Inspecting products and associated documentation to applicable standards, specifications, and procedures.
* Documenting inspection results including communication of nonconformances.
* Releasing products for customer shipments including creating certificate of conformance and compiling required documentation for the customer.
* Filing and archiving records as defined by operating procedures.
* Supporting Production Team Leaders in ensuring that priorities are completed.
* Support Improvement Team activities - e.g., LEAN, 5S activities.
* Assisting other Quality Auditors as needed by the business.
* Assisting Operators and Test Technicians as needed by the business.
An above average wage, coupled with a strong benefits package (which includes 27 days AL, pension, profit share, canteen, medical insurance, study assistance and pension).
Do you have previous quality auditing experience gained in an electronics manufacturing company?
Are you able to interpret technical drawings ?
If you are an excellent planner and problem solver, and a full time, perm, days only quality auditor job in electronics appeals to you, please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this further.
PLEASE NOTE: you need to be an EU citizen, living in Ireland, to be eligible to apply for this job.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for electronics jobs Cork, electronics jobs Ireland, quality inspector jobs Cork, quality auditor jobs Cork, electronics quality jobs Cork, electronics quality auditor jobs Cork