Quality Assurance Specialist
Reporting to the Quality Assurance (QA) Team Leader and working with a team of QA Specialists, the QA Specialist will be responsible for conducting quality audits on key operational processes and customer interactions to agreed test scripts and scorecards and to the required standard and frequency. Examples of audits will include reviewing calls to customers and the processing of customer requests or documentation through the various touch points from receipt to completion, reviewing the accuracy and timeliness of same. The QA Specialist plays an important role in providing insight to the Business, to enable a continuous focus on improvement and customer service excellence, monitoring our adherence to the core service principles of pace, meaningful engagement, and empathy.
- Quality Assurance Audits
- Contribute to monthly monitoring and testing of teams and processes in line with the Quality Assurance Plan, SOPs, Policies, Regulatory and Client requirements.
- Ensure clear audit trail of all actions undertaken and interactions with the business are captured on test scripts/scorecards.
- Regulatory and customer audit support: ensuring audit readiness at all times.
- Manage monthly internal audit schedule and ensure completion of internal audits as per schedule. Update records as requested
- Review audit outputs monthly as a basis to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Support the provision of QA reports/dashboards, ensuring appropriate commentary on trends and actions.
- Quality Management
- Generation of policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Testing processes in line with Peppers SOP's Policies and Business Rules, CBI and client requirements - ensuring test scripts/scorecards are regularly reviewed and fit for purpose.
- Implementation and continuous improvement of quality management.
- Ensure processes are audit ready at all times
- Assist in reporting to Management on the state of compliance based on internal audits
- Track and monitor implementation of corrective actions to provide assurance those deficiencies have been corrected.
- Review and approval of qualification/ validation of documentation
- Support input to the Quality Forum to ensure complaints, quality and Operations have a complete feedback loop
Key Performance Indicators
- Adherence to Quality Assurance Strategy and plan to schedule
- Quality and accuracy of output
- Procedure ensuring findings are acted on and resolved
- Completion of an agreed number of audits
- Evaluation Results
- Client Feedback
Skills & Experience
- APA or QFA in Housing Loans
- Business or Finance qualification (desirable)
- Knowledge of Regulation
- Experience in Mortgage Banking Operations in a Quality Assurance Role
- Experience in a strong customer focus orientated environment
- Experience in the analysis of data, identifying trends and root causes
- Be a genuine team player with a focus on continuous improvement
- Feedback and coaching skills
- Presentations skills
- Extensive technical knowledge of operations practices
- Experience team player
- Process Improvement & Problem Solving
- IT Knowledge
- Adaptability/ Dealing with Change
- Analytical Thinking
- Negotiate and Influencing skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Judgement & Decision-making
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Team Working