Quality Assurance Specialist
Our client, based in Tipperary South, is looking for a QA Specialist.
Do you have a relevant food science qualification and have 2/3 years quality assurance experience within the food/beverage sector?
Do you have an awareness of chemical, microbiological, sensory and packaging analysis?
Do you have laboratory experience and a working knowledge of HACCP and Quality Systems?
You would be joining an environmentally conscious company whose brand is a household name internationally and as QA Specialist your job will be to ensure that the product is produced and dispatched right, first time, every time!
Some of the key elements of this exciting QA job will include:
* Carrying out chemical, microbiological, packaging and sensory analysis
* Ensuring the achievement of site Quality KPIs.
* Accountable for the correct set up, calibration and verification of all quality instruments.
* Investigation of complaints and analysis and compilation of reports.
* Create and deliver Quality training packages and roll out to all employees.
* Compiling, trending and communication of Quality reports.
* Manage site internal audit schedules, recording of non-conformances, identifying root cause and implementation of Corrective and Preventive actions.
* Helping to administer the IT Systems which support the Groups Quality Management System
* Drive continuous improvement and best practices and provide internal customers with first class level of service.
This job will suit someone who is at the beginning of their QA career and would like to fast-track their career with a global player with loads of scope to progress further in a large company.
If you are interested in applying for this career advancing QA specialist job, please apply today by sending your cv, and I will contact you to discuss the Quality Assurance specialist job further.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN
You may have search for QA jobs, Quality Assurance jobs,QA Jobs Tipperary, Tipperary jobs, Quality Assurance jobs Tipperary, quality jobs tipp