Quality Assurance Product Complaints
Our client, an industry leader in medical technology is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Product Complaints Specialist to join their team in Offaly.
Monday to Friday Days Only
Regarded as a great place to work, this a fantastic opportunity to work within a state-of-the-art facility that offers ground-breaking solutions within the medical field.
The position will require you to work with Efficient investigation and reporting of customer complaints of products manufactured and marketed by the Company
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of level 6 qualification in an Engineering, Technical or Science discipline.
- Experience working within a regulated Industry with MDSAP / EUMDR program knowledge, along with exposure to other regulations.
- Strong Problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required.
- Experience in preparing reports and reporting out to senior levels in an organisation.
- Demonstrated understanding of the criticality of attention to detail, data accuracy and document control and ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and fellow peers.
Apply today for an immediate interview
For a confidential discussion and to review the full Job Description contact Ciara on 086 0351858