Quality Assurance Manager
My client based in Dublin is a world leading provider of project management services to multiple industry sectors. They have an immediate requirement for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager. The Head of Quality Assurance will lead a key Business Unit, overseeing all aspects of the delivery of services and consultancy to clients. The role works closely with Commercial Directors, Managing Director, and other Heads of Service.
This function defines, implements and manages strategies for end to end delivery of quality assurance projects, combining overall leadership and management consultancy experience. They will work closely with C level clients to develop an understanding of their business strategy, ensuring that the infrastructure is managed to deliver agreed service levels and secure future business.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are:
* Service Leadership - Setting out the strategy and roadmap for this business unit, working closely with the Director of Operations, and driving execution of these plans.
* Programme Delivery - At a high level, providing oversight for the delivery of services of your business unit to clients.
* Business Development - Identifying opportunities to grow our revenue streams with new or existing clients, working closely with Sales Directors, Bid Manager and Director of Operations. Also plays a key role in the pre-sales process.
* Innovation & Thought Leadership - Ensuring that solutions are fit for purpose and in line with client demand and long term strategy.
* Talent Management - Directly or through others, spearheading the operational and career management for all consultants in the Business Unit, including the training budget.
* Resource Management - Managing budgets and resources to ensure we can deliver to the changing needs of clients, including cost control, awareness of margins and ensuring return on investments.
* Stakeholder Management - Acting as a leader, influencer and motivator when dealing with internal or external stakeholders.
Due to the nature of the services provided, there is a necessity for expertise within the Software Testing Life Cycle and relevant methodologies.
As the role involves C suite engagement with clients and senior stakeholders, you will need demonstrable experience of operating successfully and influencing at this level.
Due to the client base, you will also need domain expertise within the financial services sector.
You may be suitable for this role if:
* You are at a QA Senior Manager / Director level with an IT product, technology or services company
* You have experience driving the Software Testing Lifecycle
* You have demonstrable expertise as a Thought Leader within Quality Assurance
* You have previously carried out the role of Programme Test Manager / QA Manager / Test Manager on complex IT projects
* You have operated in a client service role - either external or internal clients when delivering a service
Excellent salary and package on offer to the suitable canadidate