Quality Assurance job Tipperary
Our client, based in North Tipperary, requires a QA Assistant.
Do you have a degree in Science or Quality?
Do you have experience working in the Food Industry? College placement or more?
Do you want to join a highly experienced friendly team?
My client is looking to bring on a Quality Assurance Assistant.
You will be working with a tight established team who have an excellent track record for achieving targets and delivering the highest standard in food safety.
This opportunity is in the North Tipperary area and the salary is dependent on applicant experience.
This job is open to Food Science grads with Co Op Placement (preferable) or someone with experience gained in the food/bev/dairy industry, ideally 2-3 years.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting in the overall Management of the Food Safety & Quality Management System at the Site.
- Reporting to Senior Management any specific breakdown in the Food Safety & Quality Management System.
- Aid with maintaining the HACCP based system on site.
- Drive quality Standards on site such as BRC, Bord Bia etc.
- Internal audits.
- Perform daily product testing / verification audits
- Operating to prescribed protocols as set out under the Standard Operations Procedures
- Food Science qualification
- Knowledge of HACCP, Internal Auditing, BRC.
- Previous experience in a Food Production Facility or recent grad with can do attitude!
- Own transport essential
If you would like to join a company which is expanding and values their staff, please apply today by sending your cv.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for quality jobs Tipperary, quality jobs North Tipp, Tipp jobs food, food jobs in Tipperary, QC job Tipp, QA job Tipp, food science grad jobs Ireland