Quality Assurance job
Senior Quality Specialist, Waterford
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leading Multinational as a Senior QA Specialist?
Would you like to work within a company where the work you do will help make a major difference in peoples lives?
My client is a world renowned organization located in Waterford seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist you will manage the QA responsibilities within the pharmaceutical manufacturing division! This is a company where you will gain incredible experience in a rewarding work environment.
Excellent company benefits on offer including: generous annual bonus, Pension, VHI and MORE!
Key duties of the job:
- Oversee the introduction of Quality Management Systems throughout the site.
- Prepare and deliver Quality training programs, GMP adherence and carry out internal GMP audits.
- Ensure EHS operating procedures are in compliance with site safety initiatives.
- Regulatory Compliance- Product quality reviews and maintain master site files.
- Documentation reviews.
The Successful applicant will have the following:
- 5+ years of Quality experience gained in a GMP or Pharma environment.
- Having experience writing SOPS, Quality deviations or site / quality protocols.
If you still have questions or are a bit unsure of your suitability, please give me a call!
Marchon Monroe 086 041 8739