Quality Assurance Engineer
QA Engineer - Dublin City Centre
The QA Engineer will be working alongside software engineers to ensure the quality of our products. We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic about the quality of software applications, who has good attention to detail and good written and verbal communication skills. Applicants will be expected to be able to adapt to a fast-paced agile environment and be open to learning new technologies and scripting languages.
Key responsibilities are:
- Preparation and execution of functional and non-functional test cases based on user stories
- Automation of manual functional test cases and the identification of regression test cases that need to be automated. Training and exposure to our automation technologies and frameworks will be provided.
- Reporting and verifying bugs in an agile environment
- Exploratory manual testing of our applications
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A degree in computer science or related field
- 4+ years professional experience in test in a product software environment
- Experience in testing mobile apps and web applications
- Experience in working alongside UX designers and software developers
- Experience in test planning and test case writing
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with query languages e.g. jQuery or similar
- Experience with automation functional testing frameworks/tools; Selenium WebDriver
- Experience of cloud-based environments e.g. Amazon Web Services
- ISTQB foundation certified or certified in a recognized Testing certification
****Candidates will not be considered if they don't have 4+ years QA experience along with automation experience****
If you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Shannon on 086 7839455.