Quality Assurance & Customer Experience Manager
A client is looking to hire a Quality Assurance & Customer Experience Manager to join their growing team in Co. Clare. Due to company growth, this position has opened up. This role requires experience in the financial sector and QFA/APA qualification.
- Build and lead the quality assurance plan and framework for Operations, identify processes and test scripts and ensure the correct items are subject to testing with relevant frequencies
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by identifying collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends including failed processes
- Create monthly dashboard detailing results, add commentary on trends and submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Work with the Complaints Team and Head of Primary and Specialist Servicing to identify trends, root causes and design solutions. Publish these results and action plans monthly and quarterly with an annual assessment of QA and Controls
- APA or QFA in Housing Loans (essential)
- Degree in Business or Finance (desirable)
- Financial Services Regulation Knowledge
- Experience in Mortgage Banking Operations in a leadership role
If you are qualified in QFA and have 2 years + and experience in Quality control and seeking to join a solid company with excellent career opportunities- please apply with your most recent CV to Conor Kennedy for immediate consideration.