Quality Associate Job
€40k+ DOE + Pension + Healthcare + Bonus
A new opportunity has just opened up for a Quality Associate with a market leading distribution company based in Tipperary . This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced Quality Associate who has preferably had good exposure in a QA (Quality Assurance) role within the pharma /med device industry OR you may have experience of working within a manufacturing / distribution organisation and are looking for that next step in your QA career?
In this Quality Associate job you will be responsible for providing quality assurance support to this department which consists of 1 x Quality & Compliance Manager and 3 x QA Assistants.
- Maintain the Quality Management System following discussion with the Quality & Compliance Manager
- Maintenance of all quality standards (ISO, BRC, GMP+, ESAD etc.)
- Manage the Vendor Approval Process
- Vendor & Customer Change Forms
- Supplier Change notifications
- Labels - review and approval
- Complete and overview quality questionnaires as requested.
- Schedule and complete internal audits on an ongoing basis to assess the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Recording of external audits
- Monitor customer complaints and non-conformances and ensure they are properly recorded and closed off.
- Assist in organising of the annual management review meeting
- Assist with Quality Risk Assessments and review as necessary.
- Assist with HSA, REACH and CLP Compliance audits in association with Quality & Compliance Manager.
- Ad hoc quality, regulatory & improvement projects.
- Take active part in a working party if requested
- Carry out such duties / projects as directed by the Quality & Compliance Manager
- Good standard of education with a relevant qualification in Quality and Regulatory matters.
- Good auditing skills.
- Strong numeracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality is a must for this role.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel if required.
Daytime hours 9am - 5pm ,Mon to Fri
- Free onsite Parking
- Yearly Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Quality Associate job , click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new QA/QC position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Keywords: Pharma Quality Job, QA Job Pharma/Med Device, QA Job ,Quality Specialist Job Tipperary, QA Job Tipperary, Quality Officer Job, Quality Job Tipperary