Quality and Performance Analyst - Galway
12 month contract for a quality analyst to join a growing, national brand.
- Monitor performance of quality activities across the business on multiple channels.
- Reporting on trends in quality of customer service advisors
- Provide feedback to management and best ways to improve.
- Update the internal quality system
- Provide updates to the training managers where gaps have been identified to improve performance.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate in the roll-out of Quality and Customer Service Improvements
- Deliver on agreed performance targets
- Manage time effectively to ensure targets are met.
- 1 year+ Experience in a similar role (Customer Service Industry preferred)
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word
- Lean Six Sigma experience or certification is desirable: GDI experience or Yellow+ belt; and/ or EOQ or ASQ qualifications or study
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure