Qualified Social Worker
FRS Recruitment are recruiting a Qualified Social Worker on behalf of a Mental Health Service in Portlaoise.
If you truly enjoy supporting Young Adults with mental health difficulties then this is the role for you.
This is a 4 day week role, a 6 month fixed term contract, working with Young Adults.
The successful candidate will work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following profile:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Proven experience working with mental health clients is essential for this role
- Previous experience working with Yound Adults is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- A full drivers' licence with access to a car
- Available to start work as soon as possible
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you have sufficient experience working in YAMH/CAMH's, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Send your updated CV outlining all your experience working in this field. Call me to discuss this role on M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information.