Qualified Social Worker
Are you a Dynamic, Energetic YAMH's Experienced Qualified Social Worker looking for a role in a challenging, yet extremely rewarding environment?
FRS are recruiting a social worker (PQSW) to work 4 days per week to work with the Young Adult Mental Health Services
FRS Recruitment are recruiting a Dynamic, Energetic team PQSW with a passion for working with YAMH's on behalf of a Client in the Laois/OffalyYoung Adults Mental Health Services.
We are looking for Experienced Social Workers who can display and deliver their ability to work as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team in a challenging environment.
We have a role available, working 4 days a week for a duration of 6 months plus!
The location of this role is Portlaoise with some travel to Tullamore.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following profile
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Previous experience working with YAMH's is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- A full drivers licence with access to a car
- Available to start work as soon as possible
If you have sufficient experience working in CAMH's, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Send your updated CV outlining all your experience working in this field. Call me to discuss this role on M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information.