Qualified Accountant - Practice
have responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients. Responsibilities include preparing financial statements, CRO filing and other client related compliance/due diligence. In addition, you will lead communications with your allocated clients and finalise the client service pack with the practice partner.
You will also be involved in the preparation of tax returns for your allocated clients, working closely with our experienced tax team.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparing financial statements
- CRO filing
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Allocate responsibilities to trainee staff
- Review team member's work for accuracy and compliance
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Manage communication and build relationships with the clients.
- Newly or recently qualified ACA or ACCA
- Related experience in a similar role within a practice firm.
- Attention to detail
- Organisational and leadership abilities
- Strong attention to detail skills.