Our client, one of the largest accountancy firms in the Midlands, is now seeking to hire an Accountant on a permanent basis in Cavan or Longford.
Your new role:
You'll be joining an energetic practice and gain exposure to a diverse range of clients across a number of industry sectors.
We pride ourselves on offering our team members a dynamic and rewarding work environment.
Some of your new benefits include the following:-
* Four day week, based on a 34 hour working week, at same salary.
* Flexible working hours and home working possibilities.
* Institute annual subscription fees are paid.
* Funded social events.
* Newly refurbished offices.
Your main responsibilities:
* Manage a portfolio of clients across a number of industry sectors.
* Preparation of sole trader, partnership and company accounts.
* Preparation of income tax and corporation tax returns.
* Provide financial information and advice.
* Meeting with clients.
* Develop strong client relationships.
* Assisting clients meet their regulatory and compliance requirements.
* Manage and mentor junior team members.
* Reporting directly to partners.
Your skills and attributes:
* A professional qualification from one of the registered accountancy bodies.
* Ideally 1-3 years practice experience.
* Experience in supervising junior team members.
* Highly motivated with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
* Confident and articulate.
* Good technical skills.
* Positive can-do attitude and a team player.
* Good communication skills.
If you match the above skill requirement and are interested in having a chat - apply with your most recent CV to Lynn Kallides for immediate consideration.