Our client is seeking a strong accountant to join their team for 12 months. You will be a qualified accountant with 2 years PQE.
* Assisting in the preparation of monthly accounts from initiation right through to sign off in the area of profit & loss, balance sheet
* Preparation of Monthly Accruals/Prepayment/Stock Journals
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Nominal Analysis
* Preparation of quarterly accounting information, to include Cost Centre/Departmental Reporting
* Monitoring compliance with corporate policies, re Cash Management
* Daily/Weekly/Monthly Cash Reconciliations from various depots
* Preparation / filing VAT3/VAT RTD/Intra Stat and other statutory returns
* Preparation of monthly cash reports.
* Preparation of budgets / forecasts.
* Work individually and as part of a team to generate efficiency in the use of finance-related IT systems, utilising the ERP and consolidation systems to their full potential
* Other ad hoc duties/projects as may arise
Qualifications & Skills
Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or QBE
Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Excellent time management skills and ability to work to set deadlines
Have strong Microsoft Office skills.
If you believe you are a match for this position - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.