QC Supervisor Job
QC Supervisor Job
Multi-awarding winning BioPharma Client in Sligo is looking for a QC Lab Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
A little about this supervisor job…
This is a FTC job based in a beautiful place in the country where the cost of living is quite low. This QC Lab Supervisor job is a nice day's role. This job will be based in a very new site state of the art facility. As the new QC Laboratory Supervisor, you will support raw materials, in-process, finished product, stability and contract testing.
In addition, you will maintain technical and systems excellence in the laboratory by coaching and training analysts to ensure right first-time behaviour and by implementing improved working practices in terms of efficiency, compliance and Right First Time.
Why work for this Company?
- One of the largest Pharma companies in the world with approx. 30,000 staff, giving current employees incredible opportunities to progress their career with a Company that values their people and acknowledges performance.
- A very unique work culture that focuses on their people, teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
They think differently to solve problems - scientific breakthroughs are rooted in the passion, commitment and dedication of their people to discover and deliver new medicines for life threating diseases.
- Year on year, this company has been listed among the ''Best Large Workplaces'' in Ireland and have won numerous awards over the years. It remains the highest placed company in the biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical industry across all categories.
- The Great Place to Work Institute recognised this company as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces for Women
- Excellent salary and benefits package being offered for this position.
Don't miss out!
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Ensure laboratory documentation and computerized systems comply with data integrity policies and regulatory requirements.
- Take full responsibility for an assigned segment of the QC operation for example, Raw Materials & Drug Product Analysis or In-process & API.
- Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity.
- Ensuring timely completion of all laboratory analysis assigned.
- Ensuring that analysts working in the assigned cell or team are performing to the best of their ability, coaching and providing guidance when issues occur such as poor set-up or test execution performance.
- Improving the overall efficiency and velocity within the assigned team.
- Identifying and implementing improvements in analytical practices such as poke yokes.
- Ensuring that the agreed test schedule is adhered to and identifying recovery paths to bring test schedules back into alignment with plant requirements.
- Identifying weaknesses in laboratory performance and working with the laboratory manager to rectify.
- Resolving analytical OOS issues as they arise in a timely manner.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant Science discipline.
- Minimum 4 years analytical experience in the pharmaceutical industry with supervision experience essential.
- Proven track record in an analytical role. Must be expert in HPLC, GC, LCMS,
- GCMS, Automatic titration, Identification techniques.
- Strong knowledge on regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in using analytical equipment in the QC lab.
- Involvement in product transfers / method transfer experience preferred.
- Results driven striving to meet all targets and metric standards as set by department/site and division leaders.
- *Must have a valid visa to work in Ireland*
Don't miss out! Click ''Apply now'' to review the full job spec.
Not ready to apply or have some questions connect with me on LinkedIn or ring me
What happens after you apply?
Your Cv won't be sent anywhere without your consent, that's guaranteed.
I will contact you for an intake call, I'll explain in a bit more detail the job and see if it matches your preferences and I will send you a full job spec to review.
Once you are happy to be considered for the job, I will take a few details and submit your CV for review by the hiring manager.