QC Sample Management Analyst
Ireland is the centre of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at the moment with global pharmaceutical companies setting up new manufacturing facilities Nationwide
An exciting opportunity has now arisen to work for a global Pharmaceutical company in South Dublin
Located just 40 mins from Dublin airport, the biopharmaceutical manufacturing company would be perfect for those wishing to commute to / from Ireland for a contract job.
This company has invested millions into their Dublin facility which shows their commitment to employees and the area. This is a superb opportunity to work in a quality control environment supporting new product introductions for a global biopharmaceutical company. Working here will be a fantastic addition to your CV. Working here will give you the opportunity to develop your skills on massive projects with cutting-edge technology and a supportive and friendly team. Your new employer is one of the world's largest biopharmaceutical companies whose products are sold worldwide and make a massive difference to improving patient's quality of life. Working here you will really make a difference.
The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for sample and data management and equipment maintenance and support QC, NPI and manufacturing operations.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Support Stability Programme on site and frequent collaboration with global Stability Product Representatives (SPR) or Product Quality Leads (PQL) regarding all stability programme matters.
- Perform routine sample management tasks as per procedures.
- Work across diverse areas within QC with high degree of technical flexibility.
- Perform multiple, routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of tasks.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and identify any roadblocks within stability and escalate matters quickly.
- Implement changes in controlled document management system.
- Participate in audits and projects of varying scope.
- Introduce new techniques or processes where appropriate.
- Evaluate sample management practices for compliance and operational excellence and continuous improvements.
- Provide your technical expertise.
- Perform general housekeeping in all sample management areas.
- Support all NPI activities with QC.
- Degree in a Science related field is required.
3+ years of QC, sample management or routine testing experience within a bio/ pharmaceutical industry within a GMP environment.
- Working knowledge of LIMS and SAP.
- Flexibility of out of hours responder for sample management equipment.
For more information please call Felicity on 086 7821714
Keywords: QC analyst, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician, QC Analyst QC analyst, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician, QC Analyst analyst, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician