QC / QA Data Reviewer
I am seeking an experienced Data Reviewer to work within a QC Chemistry Laboratory in our clients site in Co. Waterford.
Permanent full-time role with excellent salary and benefits included.
The ideal candidate for this Data Reviewer role will be a person who has minimum 3 years of bench work in a GMP laboratory.
The overall purpose of this job is to review analytical test procedures used on samples ensuring that accurate results have been produced.
- Responsible for reviewing data to the relevant regulatory standard, analytical procedures and appropriate documentation.
- Responsible for the review of specific technological projects and writing up the results of these projects accurately.
- The Data Reviewer will be permitted to sign all technical documents within the company once their training in this task is successfully completed. This includes laboratory reports, SOPs, protocols, investigation reports and any other documentation issued.
- The Data Reviewer will carry out analytical testing from time to time
- The Data Reviewer will ensure that all documentation is completed on time and accurately
- You will be for updating any relevant documentation as required.
- The Data Reviewer will be responsible for handling any customer related queries where necessary and liaising with their team to find solutions if necessary.
- You will be required to keep training records up to date
- To adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Degree or Diploma qualified in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline
- At least 3 years' experience in a GMP laboratory.
- Strong documentation skills
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
Apply with your CV now for immediate consideration! For more information on this Data Reviewer QC job, please contact Emer Sexton on 0860437889