QC Microbiology Analyst Job
QC Microbiology Analyst Job-Limerick
Are you a passionate QC Analyst (microbiology) with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a GMP lab job? If you enjoy working in a fun, friendly and team-based environment with amazing opportunities to build your long-term career, then I am pretty sure that I have the perfect job for you!
Fantastic opportunity for a permanent QC Micro Analyst to work in a state-of-the-art facility and award-winning Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick.
I have seen first-hand how this company truly invests in their employees to help them achieve success within their chosen career path by providing exceptional, in depth training and development programmes. I genuinely love recruiting for this Client.
What you need to apply for this job:
You will have a relevant Science Degree in Microbiology or related Science with a minimum 1 year GMP experience.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary with a range of benefits which include a Bonus Scheme, Health Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme etc.
- Exposure to a lot of different testing techniques that is so varied, more so than in other pharmaceutical companies.
- Active sports and social
How will you be supported?
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- Flexitime available! Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
- A positive and friendly working environment!
- 2 months training and support.
- Carry out basic testing and to master the range of techniques appropriate for the work area.
- Testing including TOC, Conductivity & pH, Nitrates, Bioburden and Endotoxin as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Qualification of media and organisms
- Testing of cleaning validation samples - water samples, biological indicators etc
- Environmental monitoring
- Assist in method validation & method transfer
- Standards and reagent preparation
- Weekly and monthly cleaning of lab, incubators and fridges
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc/MSc in Microbiology or related Science discipline
- 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience (Pharma/Medical Device Industries)
Nice to have
- Exposure to Bioburden and Endotoxin, prior experience in Method Validation & Method Development would be beneficial
- Organised with strong documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Fun, friendly, personable and positive!
- Good team player, honest and conscientious with good communication skills
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
Sound interesting? Don't delay in applying we are hiring for this job ASAP.
Not ready to apply or have questions ring me for a confidential chat. I would be delighted to talk to you through this job opportunity in more detail! Connect with me Richard O'Sullivan on LinkedIn or Call 086 185 23 27