QC Microbiologist Midlands
Are you a Microbiology graduate with 1 years' GMP lab-based experience?
A brand new role has been created for a Microbiologist to join a leading pharma company in the Midlands. Candidates with previous GMP, food and chemistry related backgrounds will also be considered. There is a full training provided . This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits.
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Conduct Environmental Monitoring.
- Provide associated training for junior analysts.
- Work on own initiative and be capable of developing solutions to problems as part of a team.
- Water Utilities Testing.
- Review analytical data for GMP compliance.
- Method Updates/Report Writing (Micro).
- Set up the laboratory including drafting general standard operating procedures (SOP's) and EM specific SOPs.
- Knowledge of LIMS and Trackwise would be a distinct advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience with a Degree qualification in a Science discipline.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality.
- Good communication skills.
For more information about this role please contact Eoin Looney on 086-7834955.
Other Roles you may have searched for: Lab Analyst, Microbiologist, QC Analyst, Lab Technician, QC Micro Analyst.