QC Micro Analyst Job
QC Mirco Analyst Job - Dublin
12-month contract. Salary €45K+
Are you an experienced QC Micro Analyst with 2 years' + experience using microbiology testing techniques in a GMP environment? I may have the perfect job for you? I am delighted to be assisting my client, a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Dublin recruit a QC Micro Analyst to join their analytical sciences team.
You will be joining a highly sought -after company with a new state of the art facility.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a range of microbiological techniques including, bioburden, environmental monitoring and aseptic techniques and method development and validation.
For more information on this QC Micro Analyst Job please call Aoife on 086 044 3981.
Responsibilities of QC Micro Analyst Job:
- Perform analytical testing with efficiency and accuracy working across various areas in the lab.Troubleshoot and use initiative to solve problems.
- Carry out method transfers, validations and write protocols.
- Aid in the preparation of audits, initiatives and projects for departments/organisation.
- Participate in Lab investigations and approve lab results.
- Provide technical guidance and train others.
Requirements of QC Micro Analyst Job:
- A degree in Microbiology or a related discipline.Minimum 2 years' experience in a GMP analytical laboratory.
- Water Environmental Monitoring, Sampling & Sterility.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- Quality and service driven.
You may also have searched for: QC Analyst Job, QC Mirco Analyst Job, QC Microbiology Job, QC Microbiologist Job, QC Analyst in Microbiology Job, QC Analyst Job, QC Mirco Analyst Job, QC Microbiology Job, QC Microbiologist Job, QC Analyst in Microbiology Job