QC Micro Analyst Cork
QC Micro Analyst -Cork
I have a fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent QC Micro Analyst to work in a state of the art Micro Lab within a global , Biopharmaceutical company. Cork
I am seeking a candidate with minimum 2-3 years GMP experience and with a degree qualification in Microbiology .
The successful Microbiologist must have exposure in Bioburden and Endotoxin techniques
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Microbiological testing including Bioburden and Endotoxin testing
- Perform Method Transfer/Validation for Bioburden and Endotoxin testing
- Prepare protocols, summaries, and reports-often for direct submission to pharmaceutical regulatory agencies
- Perform primary review of QC raw data and trend results
- Act as technical resource (SME)and train other analysts in areas of expertise
- Draft QC SOPs
- Evaluate results against defined acceptance criteria
- Conduct and document laboratory investigations to completion
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of cGMPs
- A degree in Microbiology or a related discipline is required with a minimum of 2 years' within a pharmaceutical regulatory environment
For more information on this QC Micro Analyst role, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 day or evening.
Microbiology Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC Analyst QC Analyst MicroQC Micro Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC Analyst Micro , QC Micro Analyst, Microbiologist, Microbiologist, QC Microbiologist,QC Micro