QC Lab Equipment Specialist Job Cork
An opportunity now exists for a QC Laboratory Equipment Specialist to join a world class biopharma lab in Co Cork, Exc salary on offer
This company has much to offer its employees:
- · A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- · Fast track training opportunities
- · A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- · Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
- Dual career ladders that allow people to speacialise and advance in technical areas without necessarily taking the management route
The QC Laboratory Equipment Specialist will work within the Lab Support group to support technical and analytical support tasks.
* Coordinate equipment qualification processes, including writing and progressing associated Change Control.
* Coordinate and assist with the introduction of new equipment to the lab and the retirement of old equipment as required, administration of TAG numbers and SAP updates.
* Assist with Change Controls and document updates
* Coordinating & responding to ad-hoc requests for information and/or assistance relating to Empower administration queries
* Organise and assist as necessary with vendor or internal equipment calibrations.
* Coordinating & performing routine maintenance on and cleaning of laboratory equipment.
* Coordinate, review and drive equipment management tasks carried out by others along with review of associated records.
* Coordinating & responding to ad-hoc requests for information and/or assistance relating to equipment management.
* Writing of SOPs related to area of work.
* Coordinate, perform and review the shipment of samples externally for analysis.
* Maintaining all documentation and systems related to their work
* Participating in laboratory investigations as requested.
* Generation of certain quality and business related metrics.
* Ensure that all documentation is carried out on time, accurately and legibly.
* Ensuring any quality or productivity issues within the team are investigated and dealt with appropriately, initiating CAPA as soon as appropriate.
* Actively participate in Lean and productivity improvement initiatives. Focus on continuous improvement and ability to propose and implement change.
* At least 3 years GMP experience in a laboratory or e-system support environment
* Knowledge of and direct experience with laboratory e-systems (E.g. Empower 3) a distinct advantage.
* Change control (especially utilising Trackwise) and equipment qualification experience preferred.
* Process improvement experience
Get in touch with Felicity for a confidential discussion re the QC Laboratory Equipment Specialist job 086 7821714
Keywords:QC Instrumentation Specialist Job, Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job.QC Instrumentation Specialsit- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst-