QC Lab Coordinator Job
QC Laboratory Coordinator Job
Perm Days role
I am delighted to be assisting my client, a pharmaceutical company in Westmeath to recruit for a QC Laboratory Coordinator (Projects)
The QC Laboratory Coordinator will provide project support and assist with coordination of projects in the pharmaceutical chemistry laboratory.
You will have at least 2 years' experience in an analytical laboratory and have experience in project coordination, sample management and stability coordination.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous experience of working in a GMP laboratory and now wants to progress into a Project Coordinator/ Manager role.
Key responsibilities of the QC Laboratory Coordinator Job:
- Sample management of all samples coming into the lab.
- Accurately and promptly recording samples on the system.
- Coordinate and schedule samples for various laboratory projects
- Sample review and set up stability launches.
- Prepare protocols and specifications.
- Managing documentation specifications.
- Communicate with lab leaders, Project Managers and analysts and assist with the flow of project information.
- Participate in forecast of activities.
Requirements of then QC Laboratory Coordinator Job:
- Bachelors or higher level in Chemistry/ Biochemistry or Science related subject.
- 2+ years' industry experience in a GMP analytical laboratory
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
For more information or to discuss your suitability for this QC Laboratory Coordinator job please don't hesitate to contact Felicity on 086 7821714
You may also have searched for: Sample Management Coordinator Job, Laboratory Technician Job, Sample Management Job, Laboratory Coordinator Job, Project Coordinator Job. QC Analyst Job, QA Job, Data Review Job