QC Lab Analyst
QC Lab Analyst Job Limerick
FRS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of an International Biotechnology company in the Mid- West who are looking to significantly expand their Quality Control Operations. I am looking to speak to an experienced QC Analyst with min 12 months GMP industry experience in Microbiology or Chemistry (GMP experience essential). A candidate with previous GMP food related backgrounds will also be considered. Excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking to make the move into pharma. Full 2 month training period provided in the job. Full-time permanent job with full suite of benefits to include Medical Insurance, Bonus, Life Assurance, Pension, yearly bonus.
- The role will involve Microbiological testing on raw materials, intermediates and finished products
- Qualification of media
- Testing of cleaning validation samples - water samples, biological indicators etc
- Environmental monitoring
- Standards and reagent preparation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience with a Degree qualification in a Science discipline
· Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
· Passionate about quality
· Good communication skills
***Min 1 year GMP Industry experience essential along with a Degree qualification in a Scientific discipline***
For more details and a full job description on this QC Lab Analyst Job Limerick please apply with an updated CV.