QC instrumentation Specialist
The QC Instrumentation Specialist will work within the Lab Support group to support technical and analytical support tasks.
* Coordinate equipment qualification processes, including writing and progressing associated Change Control.
* Coordinate and assist with the introduction of new equipment to the lab and the retirement of old equipment as required, administration of TAG numbers and SAP updates.
* Assist with Change Controls and document updates
* Coordinating & responding to ad-hoc requests for information and/or assistance relating to Empower administration queries
* Organise and assist as necessary with vendor or internal equipment calibrations.
* Coordinating & performing routine maintenance on and cleaning of laboratory equipment.
* Coordinate, review and drive equipment management tasks carried out by others along with review of associated records.
* Coordinating & responding to ad-hoc requests for information and/or assistance relating to equipment management.
* Writing of SOPs related to area of work.
* Coordinate, perform and review the shipment of samples externally for analysis.
* Maintaining all documentation and systems related to their work
* Participating in laboratory investigations as requested.
* Generation of certain quality and business related metrics.
* Ensure that all documentation is carried out on time, accurately and legibly.
* Ensuring any quality or productivity issues within the team are investigated and dealt with appropriately, initiating CAPA as soon as appropriate.
* Actively participate in Lean and productivity improvement initiatives. Focus on continuous improvement and ability to propose and implement change.
* At least 3 years GMP experience in a laboratory or e-system support environment
* Knowledge of and direct experience with laboratory e-systems (E.g. Empower 3) a distinct advantage.
* Change control (especially utilising Trackwise) and equipment qualification experience preferred.
* Process improvement experience
Occasional weekend work would be required for this role.
Call Stuart on 0861852318 for more information
Keywords:QC Instrumentation Specialsit- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job