QC Chemistry analyst SR.
Snr. QC Chemistry Analyst
Multi-awarding winning BioPharma Client in Sligo is looking for a Senior QC Chemistry Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
A little about this Chemistry job…
This is a permanent job based in a beautiful place in the country where the cost of living is quite low. This job is a shift position with a week on and a week off of straight days. This job will be based in a very new site state of the art facility. In this Job, you will be a senior member of the Lab delivering tests using HPLC and GC analytical methods as well as guiding junior team members.
Why work for this Company?
- One of the largest Pharma companies in the world with approx. 30,000 staff, giving current employees incredible opportunities to progress their career with a Company that values their people and acknowledges performance.
- A very unique work culture that focuses on their people, teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
They think differently to solve problems - scientific breakthroughs are rooted in the passion, commitment and dedication of their people to discover and deliver new medicines for life threating diseases.
- Year on year, this company has been listed among the ''Best Large Workplaces'' in Ireland and have won numerous awards over the years. It remains the highest placed company in the biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical industry across all categories.
- The Great Place to Work Institute recognised this company as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces for Women
- Excellent salary and benefits package being offered for this position.
Don't miss out!
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Analysis of materials:
- Execute analysis of raw materials, in-process material, and finished product in compliance with schedule.
- Complete analysis in accordance with SOP and standard methods.
- Calculation of results and reporting of data, including trend analysis as required.
- Execute analysis of water, cleaning samples etc. as required.
- Execute calibrations and PM of equipment as required to ensure equipment is appropriate for use for analysis.
- Co-ordinate maintenance schedules with external suppliers to ensure compliance with schedule and in-house procedures.
- Preparation of all solutions, reagents etc. associated with analysis.
- Execute stock control on laboratory consumables including reagents, solvents to ensure there is adequate supply to execute tasks. Complete purchase orders as required and manage materials on receipt.
- Participate in the preparation of QC documents including SOPs, specifications, method.
- Execute validation studies and transfer studies to ensure equipment, methods and personnel are appropriately qualified.
- 3rd level degree qualification in relevant scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience using HPLC and/or GC analytical methods.
- Strong computer skills utilizing a Microsoft environment (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
- Training or mentorship of junior staff with a similar role highly desirable. (This is a nice to have)
- Good oral, written, and presentation skills
- *Must have a valid visa to work in Ireland*
Don't miss out! Click ''Apply now'' to review the full job spec.
Not ready to apply or have some questions connect with me on LinkedIn or ring me
What happens after you apply?
Your Cv won't be sent anywhere without your consent, that's guaranteed.
I will contact you for an intake call, I'll explain in a bit more detail the job and see if it matches your preferences and I will send you a full job spec to review.
Once you are happy to be considered for the job, I will take a few details and submit your CV for review by the hiring manager.