QC Biopharm Testing
Seeking an experienced Biopharm QC Analyst for a GMP Lab in Westmeath. Perm role, excellent package on offer. Contact Felicity 086 7821714
you will be required to perform a variety of complex sample preparation and analysis procedures to measure small and large biomolecules such as proteins, peptides, DNA, carbohydrates/polysaccharides and liposomes using a wide range of analytical instrumentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of complex sample preparations
- Analysis procedures to measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Review and compilation of results
- Performing work assignments accurately, timely and in a safe manner
- Training on routine operation, maintenance and theory of analytical instrumentation, SOPs, and regulatory procedures and guidelines.
- Education to a Bachelors or higher level in Biochemistry or related subjects
- 4+ years' work experience within a GMP laboratory
- 4+ years industry experience with Lab techniques relevant to Biopharm: ELISA, SDS-Page, Western Blot, HPLC. Capillary electrophoresis would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of method validation; method development would be an advantage.
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- A positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- The ability to write protocols and reports with minimum supervision
For further information please call Felicity 086 7821714
Key words: QC Biopharm Analyst job Ireland, Biochemistjob, Biochemistry jobs, Chemist jobs ireland, analytical Chemist job Ireland,Stability analyst job Ireland, Biochemist, Biochemistry Jobs Ireland, Chemist, analytical Chemist,Stability analyst jobs Ireland, Biochemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist,Stability analyst, Biochemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist