QC Analyst -Raw Materials Job
QC Analyst- Raw Materials job
Due to phenomenal growth in this global pharmaceutical company in Waterford County, a permanent opportunity has now opened up for a QC Analyst- Raw Materials .
The primary purpose of this QC Analyst-Raw Materials job is to perform analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, drug substance, and finished product.
Responsibilities-QC Analyst- Raw Materials job
- Provide analytical testing across a range of techniques (including HPLC, UPLC, GC, and KF) to support Raw Materials as part of the team.
- Provide analytical support in troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate problem solving in delivering process and analytical understanding.
- Good understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment.
- To review analytical data for GMP compliance
Requirements-QC Analyst- Raw Materials job
- Knowledge/Experience of Analytical Chemistry is essential.
- 1-3 years' experience of pharmaceutical analysis, preferably in a development laboratory
- Good experience with traditional analytical techniques as well as modern instrumental equipment (HPLC, UPLC, Karl Fischer, IR and UV spectroscopy).
- Must possess good knowledge of analysis methods and tools.
- Good understanding of basic chromatographic techniques.
- Ability to work using fully electronic media, including MS Office
Salary is highly competitive and benefits include pension, life assurance, parking, bonus etc for this QC Analyst- Raw Materials job.
For more information on this QC Analyst Raw Materials job, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714
Keywords: QC analyst job, Chemist job, QC chemist job, QC analyst job, Laboratory Technician job, QC Analyst QC analyst, Chemist,