QC Analyst Raw Materials
Raw Materials Analyst- South East
I am currently seeking a Raw Materials Analyst for a rapidly growing GMP, chemistry laboratory in Waterford. I am seeking a candidate with 2-3 years GMP experience and with a scientific degree qualification. The successful QC Chemistry Analyst candidate must have exposure in HPLC Analysis, GC
This lovely company has much to offer you in terms of benefits:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
- Relocation assistance
- Stress free, relaxed working environment
Carry out basic testing and to master the range of techniques appropriate for the work area.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience with a BSc/M.Sc. acceptable
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
For more information on this Raw Materials Analyst role, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 day or evening.
Keywords: Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Raw Materials, Raw Materials Analyst, chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry ,Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Chemist, QC analyst chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry