QC Analyst Physical Chemistry
QC Analyst- Physical Chemistry- South East
I am currently seeking a QC Physical Chemistry Analyst for a rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical laboratory in Waterford. I am seeking a candidate with 1-2 years GMP experience and with a scientific qualification. The successful QC Chemistry Physical Analyst must have exposure in Conductivity, pH, TOC
This lovely company has much to offer you in terms of benefits:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
- Relocation assistance
- Stress free, relaxed working environment
Carry out basic testing and to master the range of techniques appropriate for the work area.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience with a scientific qualification
- Exposure to HPLC Analysis,FTIR, pH, conductivity, TOC , turbidity,UV/VIS, LIMS
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
For more information on this QC Physical Chemistry Analyst role, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 day or evening.
Keywords: Physical Chemistry analyst, QC Physical Chemistry analyst, Chemist, QC analyst physical chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry ,Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Chemist, QC analyst chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry Physical Chemistry analyst, QC Physical Chemistry analyst, Chemist, QC analyst physical chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry ,Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Chemist, QC analyst chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry