QC Analyst Job- Limerick
Fantastic opportunity to join a high growth ,pharma organisation with all the career advancement prospects that you would expect from a company that is increasing their workforce.
Shift patters that allow you an excellent work life balance due to the considerable number of days off between shift patterns
QC ANALYST- Responsibilities
This role will be working as part of the Quality team your key responsibilities will be:
- Execute microbiological procedures for testing of raw materials, intermediate products and final product samples, according to defined SOPs and protocols
- Perform environmental monitoring of cleanroom areas as required
- Biological Indicators testing
- Plate Reading
- Plate Streaking /ID
- Total Organic Testing
- Maintain all QC systems, databases, logs and support the generation of QC trend data
- Degree in a scientific discipline
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines and regulatory body requirements essential
- Background in food industry ,chemistry background candidates are strongly encouraged to apply , full training provided,(GMP experience essential)
- Experience of Quality Management Systems
- Experience of working to deadlines
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary. The company offer fantastic progression opportunities and have an amazing benefits package.
This is definitely an opportunity to consider for a junior to mid senior level QC ANALYST looking to progress and develop in their career
Please apply with an up to date CV detailing your relevant Microbiology experience.
For more information on this QC ANALYST Job please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 day or evening.
QC ANALYST JOB LIMERICK, QC ANALYST JOB CLARE, QC ANALYST JOB TIPPERARY Laboratory Analyst Technician Job Limerick , Lab Technician Job Limerick