Our client is a leading contract lab that provides testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
This innovative company offers excellent career opportunities for people who have a proven track record in combining excellent technical ability with first class interpersonal and communication skills.
They are currently seeking an Analyst to join their PSS site in Co Wicklow within the Analytical Chemistry team.
- Provide analytical testing across a range of techniques (including HPLC, UV, IR, GC, and KF)
- Provide analytical support in troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate problem solving in delivering process and analytical understanding.
- To work on own initiative and be capable of developing solutions to problems as part of a team.
- To participate in the preparation of reports.
- To document data as dictated by current client policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the customer gets the best possible service by continually reviewing best practice in relation to both commercial and quality issues and ensuring 100% ethical work standards and GMP compliance in a Technical Services lab..
- To revise SOPs as required by the Lead Analyst or client representative.
- To update any relevant documentation when requested.
Education / Skills:
- BSc degree in Analytical Chemistry or a related discipline is required.
- 1-2 years' relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis, preferably in a development laboratory within a group organization.
- Good foundation and experience with traditional analytical techniques as well as modern instrumental equipment (HPLC, UV, IR, GC, Karl Fischer).
- Good understanding of basic chromatographic techniques.
- Good understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment.