Our client is currently seeking a QC Analyst Raw Materials to join their company based in Ringaskiddy in Co. Cork.
Our client offers excellent career opportunities for people who have a proven track recording in combining excellent technical ability with first class interpersonal and communication skills.
The primary purpose of this of this job is to perform analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, drug substance, and finished product and produce accurate results within an acceptable timeframe.
- Provide analytical testing across a range of techniques (including HPLC, UPLC, GC, and KF) to support Raw Materials as part of the team.
- Provide analytical support in troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate problem solving in delivering process and analytical understanding.
- Good understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment.
- To review analytical data for GMP compliance
- To participate in the preparation of reports.
- A sound, fundamental knowledge of Analytical Chemistry is essential.
- At least 1 years' relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis, preferably in a development laboratory within a group organization.
- Good foundation and experience with traditional analytical techniques as well as modern instrumental equipment (HPLC, UPLC, Karl Fischer, IR and UV spectroscopy). Must possess good knowledge of analysis methods and tools.
- Good understanding of basic chromatographic techniques.
- Good understanding of Empower 3 Software or other e-systems.
- Ability to work using fully electronic media, including MS Office.
This is a great opportunity to join our award-winning team partnering with one of the world's top pharmaceutical companies. Please call Emer to discuss more about this position on 0860437889