QC Analyst- Waterford
Currently I am seeking a QC Analyst Chemistry for a leading manufacturing company in the medtech sector, based at their site which is easily commutable to Waterford City, Wexford Town or Kilkenny City.
With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing and diverse company in the med-tech manufacturing sector. This company is experiencing tremendous growth at the moment so now is the time to join an exciting employer with fantastic opportunities for career development and a competitive salary package.
- Sampling and testing of raw materials in-process materials, finished and stability products
- Out of spec investigation, non-conformance management
- Involvement in process validations, cleaning validations and equipment qualification
- Control and management of stability activities
- Communicate effectively with internal and client stakeholders
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- Provides assistance and training to junior laboratory staff members
WHY THIS QC CHEMISTRY JOB?
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. They offer an excellent salary and benefits package. This is a place where achievement is recognised and internal progression opportunities are very much available.
- A 3rd level degree in a Science discipline
- 5+ years' experience in a laboratory environment with 1-2 yrs min exp in a regulated pharma/med device environment
- Method validation and method transfer experience
- OOS management required
- Stability experience
- Validation experience
- Experience in HPLC,GC,FTIR,UV,TOC and wet chemistry techniques
YOUR NEXT STEP...
Apply today - send your CV for immediate consideration. Call Emer on 0860437889 to discuss further.