QC Analyst -Biomolecules
QC Analyst- Biomolecules
Do you have 1+yrs' experience of working in a GMP analytical lab then I have a fantastic opportunity for you.
You will experience a very friendly and calm atmosphere from the moment you walk through the front door of this international pharma company .I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of a QC Analyst for their Biologics Dept this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really grow and develop in the biologics industry. The company offer a fantastic salary package together with educational and training assistance , they also appreciate the need for work /life balance too and offer flexible work patterns.
The company know it is important to hire people who demand high standards of themselves and those around them so if you think you meet the standard and you'd like to be part of their ongoing success, then I'd love to hear from you
- You will be involved in analysis of large biomolecules such as proteins, peptides, nucleotides/oligonucleotides, DNA, carbohydrates/polysaccharides and liposomes using a wide range of analytical instrumentation
- Analysis of pharmaceutical compounds in a range of formations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation as required.
- Degree in a Scientific discipline
- 1 years' experience in a regulated GMP laboratory environment
- 1 year Industry experience with Lab techniques relevant to Biologics: HPLC, UPLC, Electrophoresis (CE, iCE, SDS-PAGE), ELISA, spectrophotometry.
- Team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
Keywords: Bioanalytical Chemist job Ireland, Laboratory Analyst, Biopharma Analys job, Biopharma QC Analyst, QC Lab Technician, Laboratory Biopharma Analyst, Bioanalytical Chemist, Biopharma chemist Job, Biologics, biomolecule analyst job Ireland,
Please call Felicity on 086 7821714 for a more detailed discussion on the above QC Analyst Biomolecules job