If you feel you've outgrown your existing position, this could be the step up you need at this stage in your career!!
Works autonomously and acts as a senior providing professional advice, managing and/or co-ordinating the work of others. Maintains the status of project and monitors the activities of team members, leading Quality Assurance projects using available test frameworks and tools and establishing project plans with on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Leads multiple phases of a project and/or multiple projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments.
- Responsible for managing own and team's time within a certain test area and conditions with respect to analysis and design, implementation and system integration, execution as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
- Assures the project team meets quality standards by allocating work and providing guidance in planning, designing, executing testing, and developing procedures relating to product quality.
- Leads the test execution and creation of scripts as per test plans, co-ordinating schedules, work and resource plans; leading the progress of all activities against the plan.
- Determines the potential causes of problems and analyses multiple alternatives, risks, and benefits for a range of potential solutions.
- Analyses and reports on overall test status and results, identifying issues and reporting to relevant stakeholders, manages risks to the success of the project.
- Identifies and manages the critical path of testing and ensures execution of project regression tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB Advanced
- Intermediate theoretical knowledge in quality assurance methodologies and has awareness of new and emerging technologies and developments.
- Has good applications/technology knowledge, building on specialist domain knowledge and has practical experience of and is proficient with testing tools and frameworks required to deliver.
- Strong understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Proven ability in assuring project meets quality standards by providing technical guidance in planning, designing, executing testing, and developing procedures relating to product quality.
- Experience in being responsible for directing and monitoring the work of team members and providing guidance and training to enable others.