My client in Dublin City is looking for a good junior - mid level QA Tester to join their organisation. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a company that is progressive and employee focused with a great package on offer.
About this role:
You will work closely with the technical and design team to ensure improved test and development processes. Ideally, you will have both manual and automated experience as well as a knowledge of web technologies and experience testing mobile applications (Android & iOS)
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with release management in a devops/continuous delivery environment.
- 2+ years testing experience - manual and automation (scripting, coding).
- Experience writing technical documentation.
- Understanding and experience of testing B2C content-based products in a digital content, web, mobile web and mobile app environment.
- Experience testing Mobile Web and Mobile Apps (iOS and Android) in a variety of network environments is critical to this role.
- High-level understanding of software stacks such as web, mobile and service back-ends
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience testing Content Management Systems
- Experience testing Web Analytics and DFP advertising systems desirable
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and devops
- Highly capable of writing documentation
If you are interested in this new QA Tester position, put forward your CV for consideration today!