Are you passionate about quality assurance and strong BRC knowledge?
Are you a QA professional from a food background looking to progress your career with one of the Midlands top food production companies?
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client, a well-established food production company based in Tipperary are currently recruiting for a quality technician.
Commutable from Tipperary, Kilkenny, Laois, Offaly and parts of Galway & Limerick a role here represents an opportunity to joining a progressive and highly successful Food Production company where you'll have ample opportunity to progress your career
YOUR NEXT JOB
As Quality Technician you'll be working as part of the Quality Team supporting the implementation of 3rd party and Customer standards ensuring all requirements are met and gaps are identified and corrective actions put in place. Assisting in audits and compliance projects ensuring all non-conformances are managed from root cause to corrective actions.
Day to day some of the key elements of the quality technician job will include
* Provides to the site knowledge and experience in Quality Systems.
* You will understands and apply regulatory / compliance requirements while remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
* Ensuring Standards are implemented in accordance with individual customer requirements and all legal and regulatory requirements for a Food business
* Coordinating and implementing the entire standard into the processing plant ensuring audit ready at all times.
* Ensuring that the company is kept aware of customer standards and changes in terms of quality control and assurance
* Preparing for and assisting with customer audits, customer visits, and visits from regulatory bodies ensuring timely responses to any Non-conformances and corrective actions are implemented
* Partake in the coordination of the internal audit plan including traceability and fabrication/hygiene audits and carrying out systems audits as required.
* Maintenance of the glass/Perspex register and auditing against it
* Document control. Updating procedures, records and manuals
* Completing Supplier Approval Questionnaires for customers & related documentation
* Carry out all other reasonable quality duties as may be assigned by the Quality Manager and/or the senior management team as require
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will have a minimum of 2 years + QA experience ideally in Food, hold a relevant third qualification and have QA knowledge, from both operational and educational experience.
You'll have the knowledge and experience to interpret current regulatory requirements and providing independent support to the site.
You'll possess strong IT skills and demonstrate high technical ability and attention
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU
There is a competitive salary benefits package (pension and bonus) along with the opportunity to work in with a food producing company who are acknowledged as one of the Midlands top employers.
You will have lots of opportunity for personal and professional development in a very progressive and fast paced indigenous Irish success story who invest heavily in both their people and their plant & equipment (invested over €35m in the plant back in 2018!)
The company have weathered Covid exceptionally well and have an orderbook that is 'packed to the gills' so the future is very bright for my client. There isn't a slaughterhouse here and you'll be working in a very modern and well-equipped facility.
Sound like your cup of tea? Then don't delay and apply today!