QA Team Leader
We have an exciting opportunity for a QA Team Leader to join an innovative and growing a pharmaceutical company in Waterford on a permanent contract. The company specialises in the development, registration and manufacture of high potency solid dose products for global markets.
As Quality Assurance Team Leader, you'll lead and develop a team of Quality Assurance Officers to assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of quality standards and systems to ensure that products comply with cGMP and regulatory requirements
What will you be doing?
- Mentor and develop team members
- Assist with planning QA function requirements
- Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with regulatory standards
- Make recommendations for continuous improvements
- Ensure QC and production batch documentation is correct
- Lead the team to meet QA metrics
- Manage and Participate in outside inspections / audits
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree Level qualification in Science/Chemistry or related area
- 3+ years experience in QA role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience supervising a team of direct reports
What you'll get in return:
You will be remunerated with an attractive salary along with pension, healthcare, family fun days and free onsite parking. You will be part of a focused team who work together and support one another with their workloads. The atmosphere is friendly and all employees are supported by peers and managers.
Your Next Step:
To apply for this position, please submit your CV through this website now in the strictest of confidence.
Have some questions? Call me for more information: Leo Cordingley 086 0495443
FRS Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.