Are you a QA specialist looking for your next job in the South Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny or Laois area?
Do you have a working knowledge of Quality Assurance systems & GMPs with the ability to take charge of and complete projects?
Are you a positive and highly organised QA professional who enjoys fostering good relationships with suppliers, clients, and your fellow staff?
Then read on and if you want to make your mark with a progressive company on a huge growth curve this could be your lucky day!
YOUR NEW JOB/COMPANY
My client a global market leader in the beverage production sector is currently recruiting for a QA Specialist for their state of the art facility in Kildare that provides the manufacturing and distribution of my client's products throughout EMEA.
Reporting to the QA Manager and working as part of a team of 5 QA Specialist job is commutable from Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, and Laois.
In the QA Specialist job some of the key elements of your new role will include:
* Being the creator and editor of documents pertaining to production, quality and health & safety including policies, SOP's, and forms.
* Evaluate existing documentation for applicability, completeness, and compliance.
* Act as administrator for the Document Management system, to manage the full suite of company documentation.
* Communicate with all departments to obtain needed information/documentation.
* Ensuring outdated or overdue for review documents, are updated as required, ensuring that staff are using the latest correct version.
* Training of colleagues on the requirements around documentation.
* Keep up to date with the regulatory requirements around documentation and implementing changes if necessary.
* Compilation of reports pertaining to document management.
* Become familiar with company quality system, specifically FSSC22000.
* Assist with internal and facility 3rd party audit requirements.
* Cross-functional teamwork to meet project targets.
* Monitoring of the production process in line with HACCP programme.
* Implement, monitor, and review corrective actions, supporting the corrective and preventative action process.
* Manage the documentation associated with the product disposal process
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
You will hold a relevant degree in QA/Science and come from the food production sector with at least 2 years plus post grad experience in quality control and quality assurance practices and systems.
You'll need to be very process orientated with excellent attention to detail and have experience creating procedure documents.
In the QA Specialist job, you'll also need to be proficient with MS Office Suite & creating spreadsheets.
The ability to train employees at all levels of the organization is key to be successful in the QA Specialist job
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU:
The QA Specialist role pays up to mid-late 40's doe plus health insurance, pension and discretionary bonus of up to 10% (depending on company performance) & 23 days annual leave.
You would be joining at a great time with the Kildare site having just completed a huge upgrade with lots of capital investment going on and with plans to set up a 2nd facility on-site over the next few years. With the Kildare company having been acquired by a large US multinational a few years ago you get the best of both worlds with the advantages of working in a medium sized plant which you'll be more than just a number but with the significant backing of a large parent company behind you.
Sound like your cup of tea (or juice!)
Then don't delay and apply today!