My client is a global pharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering products to improve people's lives. Due to expansion and ongoing projects they are have a fantastic opportunity for 2 x QA Specialists to join their team based in Cork.
What's in it for you?
This is a superb opportunity to work in a Quality Assurance environment for a global pharma giant that serve patients with life-improving treatments. Working here will be a fantastic addition to your CV. Your work will truly make a difference to people's lives and you will work alongside cutting-edge technology and a supportive and friendly team. There is a lucrative 12 contract on offer.
Working in the QA team you'll be involved with:
- Carrying out tasks and projects related to compliance activities during qualification and validation related to projects as required by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Review and approval of change controls, non-conformance investigations, and protocols
- Support and direct all departments in respect of specific quality system elements to ensure business, quality and compliance goals are met following the Standard of Leadership behaviour model.
- Batch Record Review & material release to ensure compliance with GMP requirements.
- Administration of event management systems including Review & Approval of Event, Deviations, and Customer complaints.
- Management of batch records design and approval.
- Administration of the SAP Quality Management Module.
- Management of site change control systems.
- Annual Product Reviews.
- Supporting validation activities on site as described in the Site Validation Master Plan.
- Reviewing SOPs/work instructions/forms from other departments on behalf of Quality Assurance
- Assist with the preparation for regulatory and customer GMP inspections of the site.
- Participate in the introduction of new process or modified process steps, as part of a New Product Introduction Team (NPI)
- Performing GMP audits on-site and vendor facilities as required.
The ideal candidate will have a Third Level qualification in Science/Pharma with 2+ years industry experience in a QA position.
Next Step: APPLY NOW
No updated CV or have some questions before applying? Call Leo for a confidential chat on 086 049 5443 or connect with me on: LinkedIn at http://bit.ly/2tm1My2 or Twitter: