The successful candidate will direct and manage the full project lifecycle. Responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages to the client and providing effective management to teams and giving guidance to others and key business users. Provides management for the team in planning, designing, and developing frameworks and procedures relating to quality whilst meeting on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, are signed off.
- Uses project planning tools and participates in the identification of and planning for future resource needs. Develops a fit-for-purpose reporting mechanism.
- Responsible for overall test plan design and processes, applying, articulating and constructing business specific end to end scenarios, defining standards for development of test scripts, deployment and reuse.
- Specifies the test environment for whole life-cycle testing and ensuring it reflects business requirements for execution. Consults with key business stakeholders to ensure application design is optimised for testability.
- Allocates and co-ordinates test schedules, work and resource plans; managing progress of all activities against the plan, managing own deliverables and that of others to meet delivery deadlines.
- Provides quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals and direction of a team/teams.
- Diagnoses problems and probes underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions. Can proactively anticipate and prevent problems, facilitate buy-in and guides implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions for complex issues. Identifies potential consequences and risk levels.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields, or equivalent work experience
Additional course or certification in Quality Assurance
Project Management qualification
- Has achieved trusted advisor status at a senior level with the client.
- Excellent client facing skills, as an expert in their field has experience of influencing client decision making and direction, takes time to establish underlying needs of client beyond those initially expressed.
- Experience of introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation.
- Extensive application/technology and domain knowledge and expertise in QA Management.
- Experience in providing technical management and being responsible for overall test plan design and processes and experience in quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects.
- Experience in diagnosing problems using formal problem-solving tools and techniques from multiple angles and probing underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions.
- Experience in advising clients and clearly communicating the benefits of implementing specific quality assurance solutions and identifying areas to add value.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Shannon at 086 7839455.