Job Title: QA Lead
Location: Dublin City Centre
My client is a leading global consultancy for Software Quality and Testing Services. They are looking for an experience QA Lead to join their ever-expanding team.
You will have the opportunity to lead and manage a group of talented consultants providing quality testing services on a range of projects across different sectors.
You will be responsible for delivery of client packages and providing management to teams in planning, designing and developing. It is an exciting time to join this company and take your next career step as a QA Lead.
QA Lead Requirements:
- At Least 1 year of experience in a Test lead position as well as 3 years' experience testing across a variety of environments and industries.
- Scoping and creating functional and non-functional test plans and test data, maintaining the integrity of the test environment
- Test estimation and test planning experience essential
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to schedule tasks to manage time and project priorities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to influence Stakeholders
- Proven ability to challenge conventional thought and offer unique perspectives and ideas
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in both fostering and contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery
- Excellent analytical problem determination and solving skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Strong relationship management
- A degree-level qualification in a Computer Science discipline
- Non-functional testing Experience within telecommunications or finance industries advantageous
If you're looking to move on to the next step in your career as a QA Lead send across your CV for consideration!