QA Engineer (IT)
Our client is seeking a QA Test Engineer in the Limerick/Clare area.
They are a fast expanding company in the medical devices sector doing incredible life saving work around the world for people who suffer from respiratory issues. They offer a competitive salary along with excellent career development opportunities.
- Assist the project team in developing new features, driving the product roadmap forward.
- Assist the project team in verifying implemented features.
- Operate in the project team in a co-operative, respectful manner.
- Operate in an agile environment, delivering tasks on a sprint-by-sprint basis.
We are looking for an experienced software tester with at least 3 years' experience, preferably with automation experience and:
- Ability to perform the duties specified effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to complete all aspects of a given task timely, and to a high standard.
- Quality of testing in their area of expertise.
- Ability to communicate effectively with those he/she works with both in and ex-house.
- Ability to work with others in a spirit of good will and cooperation.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Experience in the development and execution of test strategies
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with ALM and/or QA tools
QA experience across a range of software applications and platforms