Based in Waterford
Exciting opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer to join an expanding Healthcare company in Waterford. You will be part of an exciting new project thet will involve NPI to the site and you will provide technical quality support by participation in initial process design, development and implementation phases.
This is a great opportunity to expand your skillset in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
Friendly, inclusive and collaborative working environment.
Family feel culture but has the support of a larger global organisation
You will have the opportunity to:
- Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts. Serve as liaison between the company and suppliers or customers on global quality related issues.
- Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Develop and maintain QA plans and timeliness of global NPI's using Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimisation.
- Evaluate and provide input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Develop appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
- Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
- Review all supplier or customer discrepancies.
- Participate in change controls and deviations.
- Lead investigations and coordinate and track CAPA's and measure the effectiveness.
- Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drive proactive participation with suppliers and aid in their process improvement efforts.
- Provide insight and assistance of implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and
- Optimisation on proactive methodologies.
- Assist in driving the standardisation of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
- Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
- Degree in related Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar Quality Assurance role within the Pharma/Medtech industry.
- Lean or Six Sigma qualification is desirable.
- Analytical skills and ability to present data effectively.
For more information please don't hesitate to call Aoife on 086 044 3981 to discuss the role in more detail.