Job Title: Software QA Engineer
Duration: 12 month FTC
My client are a leading developer and distributor of tool and equipment solutions around the world and they're in need of a Software QA Engineer to join their team on a 12-month FTC.
You will be involved with making sure the solutions delivered are to the highest quality and work closely with a talented team of developers.
SQA Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / other Science, or equivalent.
- 2 - 3 years of SQA experience (with a minimum of 2 years writing and executing automated tests).
- Experience working with UI automation tools - recording and/or scripting experience.
- Experience in using a test management system including designing test plans, writing test cases and scheduling test runs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a successful track record working in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English Language.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Self-Motivated and Self-Organizing, results oriented with the ability to deliver the highest quality software using industry best-practice methodologies.
- Focused attention to detail coupled with strong trouble-shooting and multi-tasking abilities.
- Bug Tracking/Reporting and collating Data to stakeholders.
If you're interested in this SQA Engineer job send across your CV for consideration!