QA Compliance Manager (Pharma)
Very exciting leadership opportunity!
Expanding Pharma Client in Cork are looking for an experienced QA Compliance Manager to join their high performing quality team in Cork. Permanent position with excellent benefits package. Flexitime available for a healthy work, life, balance!
They are an excellent employer and it is a very exciting time to be joining the company. They are currently in growth phase and have invested heavily into the site. They foresee the successful candidate progressing to a Senior leadership role in time in line with their succession planning for the site. This is a key hire for them and opportunities like this do not come up too often!
A little about the role…
Reporting to the Quality Director, you will have responsibility for the quality assurance compliance activities supporting the drug product manufacturing operation and coordination of QA support for the NPI programme.
- Implementation, Management and Development of QA activities including GMP documentation, training and associated systems; ISOTrain Training Systems; Auditing programs; Exception Systems and Change Control Activities
- Oversee QA activities relating to New Product Introduction to the site
- Build and maintain a strong robust proactive Quality and inspection readiness culture
- Manage the QA Compliance Department, coaching and developing your team to ensure the highest quality service is delivered
- Partner with both internal and external auditory bodies to ensure all inspection activities are supported in a professional and efficient manner
- Manage the Quality Review process and implement and oversee Quality Plans across the site
- Partner with the Business Excellence Manager to deliver all QA projects related to driving process and systems improvements
- Ensure the site meets all appropriate GMP regulations
- Support review and release of manufactured batches as required
- Relevant Degree in science and/or quality assurance
- QP status (or be in the process for achieving it) preferred but not essential
- 5 years + experience in a similar quality environment within Pharma
- 2 + years experience in auditing
- People management experience
For more information and to review the full job spec and scope of this role, please email your CV and/or contact Dara Bradley 0860495443
I would be delighted to speak with you and guide you through the whole process!